Sunday, October 12, 2008

Understanding the Disciplic Succession...

Vyasa Pujas are always a great way to reflect and enjoy a wondrous occasion. What gets me everytime is the humility a guru possesses and their sincerity towards the mission of Srila Prabhupada. I recently attended a Vyasa Puja. The most beautiful point was when Maharaja was offering Aarti to Srila Prabhupada. The love with which he offered all the items, with a smile on his face emanating humility.... that's disciplic succession personified. Hopefully, one day I can be part of that everlasting disciplic succession.

I can only wait.

1 comment:

Satsvarupa Shyam Das said...

Very true Prabhuji!!!
It's really amazing how our Guru Maharaja's generation revers and love Srila Prabhupada. Just to fulfill his dreams, they have dedicated everything for their service. I was contemplating on the same thing just few moments back.

i was trying to write a Vyas Puja Offering for My Guru Maharaja thats coming ui soon.